Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer Bags


These bags were made for the end of the year.  The Fun in the Sun and the Beach Ball are from an old stamp set I think it is called "Fun in the Sun".  The Fun in the Sun was stamped with the Stampin up stamp pad So Saffron and the beach ball was done in Tempting Turquoise.  On the the beach ball I just used water color pencils to color in the white areas.  The umbrella, the beach chair and the wave come from the "Life is a Beach" Cricut Cartridge.  The bag is just a basic white lunch bag.  I did cut part of it off.  I made the handle with the Stampin Up wide oval punch.

The boys helped me fill the bags.  They put in a small frisbee, bubbles, a beach ball, and some sidewalk chalk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations