Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Picnic Basket

I bought this picnic carry all at Dollar General for all of $6.00. However, it of course had its faults! When I tried to put forks in it they fell straight through the back. I decided I needed to quickly come up with something to spruce up the $6.00 basket to make it work for me instead of letting it go to waste!
So here's what I did:
I used Close to Cocoa Stampin up card stock for the back ground and the letter B (for Butler of course!)
The Pink oval was cut from the Mother's Day 2010 Cricut Cartridge. I used a scrap of pink passion stampin up paper I found in my scrap box!
The three flowers were punched with a stampin up punch and then slightly peeled apart and I then used a sponge to dab on pink passion ink. To add a little accent to the three flowers I added a small pearl in the center.
The B was cut on Close to Cocoa Stampin Up card stock using the Ashlyn's Alphabet Cricut Cartridge.
The ribbon was from Hancock Fabrics. They recently had a 50% sale on ribbon by the spool so I stocked up on super cute ribbon!
The stamp in the bottom right corner is stamped using Stampin Up Chocolate Chip. The stamp comes from the Picnic Parade Hostess set from the 2009-2010 Stampin Up Catalog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations