Thursday, July 14, 2011

Little Inspirations Bookmarks

It's almost time to head back to school. So that means I have started working on back to school baggies for Rylan and Trace's friends. Well, actually just Trace's so far. Trace will return to the same school this year. His bags are a little easier since he attends a Christian school. This year Rylan will attend public school for the first year. That also means I have to alter many of the things have put in the baggies in the past. It won't be that hard (seeing as how I do it for my own classroom). Recently, I was required to stay off my feet and REST! Rest isn't easy when you have two small children! I was having issues with my back so I of course became obsessed with E-bay! While on E-bay I came across a rather old Stampin' Up stamp set called Little Inspirations. The minute I saw it I had to have it. I knew exactly what I would do with it when I had my hands on it! So here is what it did:

The first book mark is stamped in Daffodil Delight. Then it is layered with Brights DSP (Pacific Point) and then on solid Daffodil Delight Card stock. The second bookmark is stamped in Pacific Point. Then it is layered with Brights DSP (Daffodil Delight) and then on solid Pacific Point. These bookmarks will me one of several items to go in back to school goodie bags for Trace's classmates. I will be back soon to share the rest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations