Sunday, April 10, 2011

Making Progress

I have been working on converting my wooden stamps to clear! It has been much easier than I thought it would be. So far I have done 22 "sets". I am considering a set whatever comes in these boxes you see below. That means a set could be 1 stamp or up to 12 in the sets I have done so far. I am getting rid of 12 bulky boxes! Oh, I am going to have so much more room to purchase more stamps! I don't think Brian is going to be too happy about this!

I went from those bulky boxes to this nice slender clear DVD size cases which are only $4.95 for 4 which can be purchased at my Stampin' UP! website 24/7. The item number is 119105.

I still have about 15 more sets to do but I can't believe how fast this is going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations