Friday, April 8, 2011

Recipe Box

This is by far one of my favorite projects. As you can see I have already made a recipe card to add to the box. Now, I just have to start cooking to make excellent use of my box. When we did this project I took packs of Greenhouse Gala DSP and each lady there designed their own box. I figured if it was going to be something they used on a regular basis they didn't want me to pick the paper for them.

The box I used came from Hobby Lobby, click here for a template for cut outs for the top of the box and the cut out on the front of the box. The "grocery list" is template from Nicole Heady. The little notepads that go inside the "grocery list" I purchased from Papertrey Ink. The recipe on the from of my box is actually a cut out from the Cricut Cartridge "From the Kitchen".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations